- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/Fan 170˚C/Gas 5
- Peel and dice the squash into 3cm chunks.
- Wash the herbs, pat dry on kitchen paper and roughly chop.
- Toss the squash in a tablespoon of oil, throw in an oven tray and roast until golden and softened to the centre. Don’t worry if the edges catch a little bit of burn, it adds wonderful smokiness.
- Allow to cool slightly and add the cooked lentils. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and gently mix in all the chopped herbs.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients; lemon, Dijon mustard, honey, rapeseed oil in a jam jar, place the lid on and shake until a thickened dressing is formed, then set aside.
- Mix together the goat's yogurt with the chilli and mint, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When you’re ready to serve, take your bowl with the squash and add the dressing and toss until everything is nicely coated. Pile high on a large serving plate and then drizzle the spiced yogurt over, finally shaving the hard goat's cheese all over the finished salad.