- Mix the 100g yogurt with olive oil and sea salt, rub all over the lamb making sure to completely cover. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cook potatoes in slightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C /Gas 6. Using an ovenproof saute pan, heat rapeseed oil and add the lamb, searing all over until dark golden brown, then cook in oven for 7-10 minutes until medium rare. Rest
- To finish the potato salad, cut potatoes into thick slices and fry in the olive oil and butter for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix the remaining 60g yogurt, cider vinegar and mint sauce together.
- Slice lamb, serve on bed of potatoes and dot olives in between. Add yogurt dressing and place peppery salads on top.