- Preheat your oven to 170 Degrees Celsius
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients except for the coconut flakes, orange zests and raisins.
- Lay out a large sheet of parchment and bake for around 15 minutes, keeping and eye on the granola so the edges of the tray don't cook quicker than the centre. You can give it a stir to avoid this!
- Add in and mix through the coconut flakes and raisins and bake for another 5-10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven, grate over young orange zest and allow to cool before storing.
- Serve with goats' yogurt and fresh mango.