- Pop the chicken thigh fillets, goat's yogurt, fajita seasoning and cinnamon in a slow cooker.
- Crumble in the stock cube. Stir really well to combine.
- Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 5-6 hours. The chicken should be falling apart.
- If the sauce looks like it has split a little then don’t worry. Cooked yogurt tends to do this but we promise it still tastes delicious.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the liquid and shred them using two forks. Return the chicken to the pot.
- Check the seasoning and add salt and pepper if required.
- Serve as a stew, shawarma-style wrap or taco bowl.