- Add butter to a heavy-based pan and set it over a medium heat.
- Add the potato and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until they are beginning to colour.
- Add the peas, crumble in the stock cube and pour in enough water to cover the ingredients.
- Cook uncovered until the potatoes have softened, then allow the soup to cool slightly.
- Pop the parsley and cooled soup into a blender. Add the yogurt then blend until completely smooth. Check the seasoning and add a bit of salt and pepper if required.
- To make the crispy chorizo topping, slice up the chorizo, add to a frying pan on a medium heat and cook until crispy on both sides. Crisping the chorizo doesn’t require any oil since chorizo already contains enough fat.
- To serve, divide the soup between two bowls. Spoon the chorizo on top and drizzle extra yogurt over both bowls.