- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/Fan 170˚C/Gas 5.
- Prepare the red pepper by deseeding, dicing them into small cubes and grilling them under a high grill until they char slightly.
- Lightly grease 12 holes of a muffin pan and line with muffin cases.
- Heat butter, yogurt and milk in a pan over medium heat.
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add the thyme, egg and roasted peppers.
- Drop in grated cheese, season with salt and pepper, then stir gently until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases.
- Bake for 20mins until risen and golden.