- Using food processor, whizz together avocado and sugar, add rest of ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour into 2 greased and lined 20cm cake tins and bake for 20-25 minutes at 160C, Fan 140C Gas 3 until well risen, cool.
- Using food processor, whizz together avocado and butter until smooth.
- Melt chocolate, cool slightly.
- Heat milk, add cocoa, mix well. Cool slightly. Add to avocado mix in food processor with all other ingredients and mix until shiny and thick.
- Use half frosting to sandwich together other half to decorate top, scatter chocolate curls.