- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C/Fan 180˚C/Gas Mark 6. Grease and line 2 baking sheets.
- Melt the butter together with the sugar and honey in a large saucepan; cool slightly.
- Sift together the flour and spices. Stir them into the butter mix, and add the egg and zest. Beat well until smooth. Chill in the fridge until firm.
- Roll out the dough to 5mm thick and cut out Christmas shapes using Christmas cutters. Carefully transfer them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake them for 12-15 minutes until just golden. Cool slightly, then transfer them onto a wire rack.
- To prepare the icing, mix icing sugar with the clementine juice until it’s smooth and thick enough to pipe. Transfer the icing to a piping bag and decorate the biscuits.