- Preheat oven 220˚C/200˚C fan/Gas 7. Grease a large baking tray.
- Sift flour and baking powder together in mixing bowl. Rub in butter until it resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar and sultanas.
- Whisk eggs (save about 1 tablespoon of the egg and put to one side) then whisk together with yogurt. Add to dry mixture and bring together lightly until you have a soft smooth dough.
- Lightly flour work top, roll out dough to 2-3 cm thick and cut into rounds using a fluted cutter.
- Arrange on baking tray. Brush with saved egg.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until well risen and golden.