- Take the meat off the chicken and shred into bite size pieces.
- In a small saucepan, gently fry onion in butter until softened, add curry powder, tomato puree, wine and 50g dried apricots. Stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins until you have a soft smooth paste, mash apricots gently with a fork if necessary. Leave to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, natural yogurt, Worcester sauce, mango chutney and curry paste.
- Stir in chicken, celery, grapes and sultanas.
- Arrange in a large serving dish.
- Cook rice, drain in sieve and cool with cold water.
- Arrange round chicken and serve with apple, remaining apricots and almonds scattered over.