- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C /180°C fan/Gas 6.
- Boil the potatoes until soft, drain and mash with half the St Helen's Farm goats' butter and a little of the St Helen's Farm goats' milk, season.
- In a saucepan bring the rest of the St Helen's Farm goats' milk to a simmer, add the bay leaves, peppercorns and white fish, cook for five minutes then strain through a sieve, keeping the poaching milk.
- Flake the fish into an ovenproof dish approx 25cm x 20cm, sprinkle over the prawns and chopped hard-boiled eggs and leave to one side.
- To make the sauce, melt the remaining St Helen's Farm goats' butter in a saucepan then stir in the flour until a smooth paste has formed. Gradually add approx 300ml of the St Helen's Farm goats' poaching milk, a little at a time, making sure to keep stirring, add more milk if the sauce becomes too thick, until you have a smooth sauce, season with salt and milled pepper. Add the parsley and pour over the fish.
- Finally, top with mashed potato and sprinkle with the St Helen's Farm goats' cheese, cook for 20 minutes until bubbly and golden.