- Put a heavy-based pan on a medium-low heat.
- Add the goat's butter, onion and celery and cook for around 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, cumin, coriander and smoked paprika. Stir well to combine and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped red pepper, beans and the chopped tomato. Fill the chopped tomato tin with water and stir that in too. You should have enough liquid to just cover all of the ingredients. If you don’t then add an extra splash of water.
- Crumble in the stock cube, stir well, pop a lid on the pan then allow everything to cook for 20-minutes on a low heat.
- To make the cheesy toast, put the grill on high. Put the bread slices on a baking tray. Toast the bread on one side under the grill then flip over.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the non-toasted side of the bread and return to under the grill. Let it toast until the cheese has melted and is beginning to toast around the edges.
- To serve, ladle the soup into bowls. Top each bowl with avocado slices and fresh coriander, if using. Serve with a side of cheesy toast.