- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C /Gas 4 and line a loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Peel then grate the carrot on the widest grater setting.
- Roughly chop the walnuts and dried apricot.
- Combine the oats, carrot, walnuts, apricot and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Melt the goat's butter in a small pan then pour this over the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the agave or honey then mix really well to combine.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top of the breakfast bars are golden-brown in colour.
- Allow them to cool completely in the tin. Lift the breakfast bars out of the tin using the baking parchment and transfer to a chopping board. Slice into as many bars as desired. Store in an airtight container. (Although they are unlikely to last long.)