- Zest both of the lemons. Juice one of the lemons. Slice one of the lemons as thin as possible. Set the lemons aside until needed.
- Slice the spring onions and set them aside until needed. Finely chop the fresh parsley and set aside until needed.
- Use pieces of paper towel to pat both sides of the fish dry. Sprinkle both sides of the fish with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to a frying pan and heat it up until it gets hot and bubbles. Let the butter bubble and heat up until the butter turns a light golden brown. Once the butter is brown, turn the heat down to low and gently place the dried and seasoned salmon into the brown butter. Keeping the heat low so that the brown butter doesn’t burn and the salmon doesn’t over cook, gently cook the salmon in the brown butter for approx. 2-5 minutes per side, until the fish is flakey but still opaque
- Once the fish is cooked, remove from the pan onto a plate and set aside Add half of the spring onions to the brown butter, let them simmer for 2 minutes. Add the juice, zest and slices of the lemon to the pan and again let it simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the chopped parsley to the pan and give it a mix. Pour the lemon brown butter sauce over the cooked salmon. Sprinkle the remaining chopped spring onions over the top of the salmon to serve.