- Pre-heat oven 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 5. Grease a baking tin (approx. 20cm x 20cm).
- In a food processor, blend almonds and pecans until fine, add the remaining ingredients and enough milk so you can bring the mix together into a dough.
- Press down evenly in a tin until smooth. Bake 8-10 mins until starting to colour. Remove from oven. Once cooled completely, transfer to food processor and blend to a crumb consistency.
- Place blueberries and lime rind in a small saucepan, add 3-4 tablespoons water and honey to taste. Simmer gently for 5-10 minutes until blueberries begin to burst.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Create layers in 8 x 150ml glass dishes starting with chocolate chia crumbs, yogurt and blueberry compote, and repeat.