- In a large bowl, mix flour, black onion seeds, turmeric and seasoning together.
- Add the yogurt and milk. Bring the mixture together to form a soft dough. Add additional flour if required.
- Knead gently for 1-2 minutes, or until a soft dough is formed.
- Divide the mixture into 4. On a lightly floured surface, flatten and shape the naan breads.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, cook until golden and cooked through for about 10 minutes, turning once.
- To serve, brush with melted butter and garnish with fresh coriander.