1. The St Helen's Farm website (www.sthelensfarm.co.uk) should only be used for information purposes and all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the information provided is accurate. However, St Helen's Farm Ltd gives no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the content and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in it or the effect that it may leave on your computer, phone, laptop or other communication device.
2. The information contained on this website may change from time to time or be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. St Helen's Farm disclaims all liability in respect of all information and its provision and shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered through use of the site.
3. Any health or lifestyle guidance provided on this website is generic in nature and provided in good faith. If you require to act upon any specific health, nutrition or lifestyle advice then you need to consult a recognised health professional.
4. The St Helen's Farm website contains links to other sites for which St Helen's Farm cannot vouch for accuracy or content and for which you access at your own risk. Any links that are provided are simply selected by us for your possible interest and do not infer endorsement by St Helen's Farm.
5. If you contribute any of your own materials to this website (such as 'testimonials'), which may include text and photographic images, you agree to grant St Helen's Farm Ltd a royalty-free right to use and reproduce such material on their website at www.sthelensfarm.co.uk. If you do not want to grant any such permission to St Helen's Farm, please do not submit any contribution to the website. St Helen's Farm may also wish to use the material for other marketing purposes, but would at first seek the contributors' permission.
6. By submitting your material you also warrant that it is your original work and you have the right to make it available to St Helen's Farm Ltd, and that it is not defamatory nor infringes any law.