- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C/Fan 180˚C/Gas 6.
- Grease small tart moulds or muffin moulds with butter.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 7x7cm squares, brush lightly with the butter. Layer one on top of the other diagonally and place them into a tart mould.
- Cut the cheese into 2x2cm chunks and place one in the centre of each of the tarts, followed by ½ tsp of cranberry sauce.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with the remaining butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes until slightly brown.
- Transfer them onto kitchen paper to cool slightly. Serve them warm.